IT Process Analyst - 17.05.2019
The resource will manage the functional analysis of business and internal processes for the re-engineering of flows aimed at the introduction and implementation of corporate IT applications. The figure will have to interact with the project referents, key users and external suppliers and consultants.
- implement application requirements;
- analyze, design and / or review internal processes by assessing the feasibility, risks and impacts of the IT solutions identified;
- conduct the analysis of the functional requirements necessary for the development of new IT solutions and the improvement of existing ones, taking care of the related documentation;
- to verify and guarantee the functional correctness of corporate IT processes and solutions;
- take care of the design, documentation and coordination of functional tests of IT solutions supporting the business by validating the end-to-end process.
- previous experience in functional analysis and business process re-engineering;
- ability to manage ICT processes;
- knowledge of ERP applications and of the logics that govern their operation;
- familiarity with SQL language (for query processing);
- good knowledge of English spoken and written and welcome French knowledge;
- good communication skills, analysis, organizational spirit;
- residence at maximum 30 km respect to the workplace.