Production Manager - 02.08.2019
The ideal candidate (35 - 45 years of age) will be responsible for the technical management of production departments, must guarantee the full efficiency of processes and production facilities, continuous improvement, technological evolution of production processes and training of operators, collaborating in synergy with each company functions.
- consider the full production efficiency of resources
in terms of personnel, plant, machinery and production processes, thanks to the
achievement of results and quality with a view to continuous improvement based
on the logic of Lean Production and 5S;
- oversee and control the technical management of products and maintenance service, respecting the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- distribute and allocate activities to the personnel,
monitoring their progress in compliance with delivery times;
- ensure close collaboration with others departments i.e Supply Chain, R & D, Sales, HR, promoting and coordinating technical and
- close cooperation with all the departments as supply
chain, research and development, sales, promotion and coordination of technical
and transversal meetings.
- Degree in Engineering and / or Technical Diploma.
- Experience of at least 5-10 years matured in similar
roles within chemical companies or complex industrial realities.
- Direct experience in managing work teams.
- Knowledge of lean production methodologies will be
- Use of ERP, tools for analyzing costs and economic
impact of investments
- Availability for national and international transfers
- It is required the residence in the neighboring areas (30-40 km) to the place of work that will be Soliera (MO).