Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 17.04.2023
DUNA-Corradini S.p.A. is looking for a Quality and Regulatory Affairs Specialist who will report to the Quality and Regulatory Affairs Manager. The candidate must have gained at least 3/5 years of experience in medium-large manufacturing companies, modernly structured and technologically complex. The role will have to update the regulatory framework for raw materials, intermediates and end products, as well as develop and keep the products’ technical documentation up to date.
1. Support the Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager in defining and updating the regulatory framework for raw materials, intermediates and end products in accordance with the ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) Directives and Regulations concerning REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) and CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging).
2. Analyse and archive raw materials’ documentation received from suppliers and report any regulatory non-conformities.
3. Prepare and archive safety documentation (eSDS, labels) of end products and keep information up-to-date within the Selerant software.
4. Prepare and update NCP notifications on ECHA end products’ portal.
5. Proactively support its manager in daily activities and projects aimed at maintaining and developing the company integrated Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Management System.
1. Master Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering;
2. Knowledge of HSE regulations and, in particular, REACH&CLP;
3. Previous experience in drafting SDS, PCN notifications and UFI codes
4. Knowledge of plants’ process technologies, main processing techniques and material characteristics;
5. Basic knowledge of industrial chemistry;
6. Basic knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001;
7. Good ability to data analysis and process;
8. Good knowledge of Excel/Access;
9. Good knowledge of Selerant software;
10. Inclination for innovation and continuous improvement;
11. Ability to self organize;
12. Teamwork attitude;
13. Good knowledge of English
Place of work: Soliera (MO)