Sales Area Manager - North West Italy - 18.11.2020
The ideal figure, will join in the DUNAPACK DIVISION https://www.duna-pack.it/home which produces machinery and materials for protective packaging, must have gained many years of experience in the Sales field at companies related to the Protective Packaging sector.
- Penetrating new markets attributable to the North-West area of Italy (Lombardy, Piedmont, Aosta valley and Liguria) by identifying new customers, expanding business segments, carrying out business development and commercial scouting activities;
- Structuring a solid network with newly acquired customers, maintaining and developing relationships with customers already served, visiting them regularly, as well as informing them, by phone and by e-mail, about the launch of new products and changes / modifications of those already existing, carrying out if necessary technical training activities at the customer;
- Retrieve information and provide feedback on the most innovative products on the market to make changes and improvements to existing products, participating in trade fairs, analyzing market research and sector benchmarks,
- Assess the degree of financial solvency of the clients directly followed, which must be shared with the Credit Manager;
- Comply with the annual sales budget, prepared and shared with its manager, in line with the company objectives.
- Degree in scientific economics or technical diploma;
- Excellent communication skills declined in the creation of contacts, relationship and negotiation networks
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Attitude to leadership and team working
- Excellent use of the IT tools present in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Habit of working by objectives and measured according to the results obtained
- Residence in Lombardy is requested