Senior Buyer - 10.01.2020
The ideal candidate will have to guarantee the procurement activity functional to the production needs of the company, ensuring the qualitative, quantitative, economic and financial optimization of the purchases of raw materials, semi-finished products, packaging material, consumables and services.
In addition to coordinate activities and operational processes, the candidate will be able to develop an organic development project, relating to purchasing strategies and policies (national and international), with objectives of cost recovery, delivery performance and quality service increasing.
· Formulation of the annual purchase budget
· Monitoring of function KPIs
· Continuous scouting of new suppliers also on a global level
· Conclusion of contracts and framework agreements with the main suppliers.
· Contributed to the determination of supplier payment policies
· Technical / chemical master's degree;
· 7-10 years experience gained as a Buyer in the chemical field or in complex industrial companies;
· Knowledge of procurement logics and negotiation techniques;
· Results orientation;
· Excellent use of the MS Office package and ERP systems;
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English; knowledge of French is welcome;
Residence in neighboring areas (maximum 30 km) at the workplace;