Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor - 25.02.2019
The ideal figure (30-45 years old) must have gained some years of experience in complex industrial realities, in the Supply Chain field in the management and coordination of logistics and warehouse flows.
- Direct management of material flow movement, incoming and outgoing products (warehouses, logistics and shipping) from production areas and warehouse personnel management;
- Inventory management of warehouses (internal and external) in compliance with the budget and company objectives and monthly preparation of statistics regarding stock movements;
- Planning and control of the management of transporters and freight forwarders in relation to the level of service requested;
- Inventory management through checks, physical counts, coordination of reconciliations with the system and maintenance of the physical conditions of the warehouse through the planning and implementation of new layouts;
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards and indicators (KPI's) in the Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse area, with a view to continuously improving distribution levels
- Degree in Technical / Economics disciplines.
- Skills in drafting and supervision of shipping documents.
- Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing projects on warehouse lay-out, handling and distribution flows.
- Knowledge of management tools in the production-logistic field.
- Knowledge of regulations and document requirements to support shipments of finished products at international level.
- Good knowledge of the English language.