Facility & Maintenance Manager - 27.09.2022
DUNA CORRADINI is looking for a Facility & Maintenance Manager within the Operations Department. The candidate must have gained many years of experience in medium-large manufacturing companies, modernly structured and technologically complex. The role will report directly to the Global Innovation & Operations Manager and will have to manage the efficiency of the working environment and the organization of the Ordinary, Preventive and Extraordinary electromechanical Maintenance of machinery and facilities of the Soliera Headquarter (MO, Italy), as well as provide technical and operational support to the Maintenance of the foreign plants of the Group subsidiaries.
1. Analyse the Company needs and plan the management of the resources for hard and soft services (cost forecasting and cost allocation).
2. Manage all services related to physical infrastructures (hard services) such as heating and air conditioning systems, electrical, water and fire-fighting systems, and everything related to the maintenance of structures, fixtures, office furniture, etc.
3. Manage all services needed for the quality and safety of the workplace (soft services) including cleaning and waste management services, the reception and security concierge, mail and internal logistics, the catering service for the company canteen, etc.
4. Draw up the maintenance plans of spaces, structures and facilities, defining the operating procedures and monitoring their effective compliance.
5. Govern the electromechanical maintenance activities of the facility, ensuring Ordinary, Preventive and Extraordinary intervention programs on plants and machinery.
6. Guarantee the development and coordinate the activities of the internal and external Staff who is responsible for these services at any operational level: maintenance technicians, painters, blacksmiths, cleaning staff. When services are provided by external companies, manage relations with suppliers, negotiating the terms of the supply contracts and monitoring the actual compliance.
7. Ensure full compliance of the activities with the reference standards and regulatory constraints in force regarding Workplace Health and Safety.
8. Manage any emergency situations that may put business continuity at risk, in compliance with the pre-established company protocol
1. Analyze the operating results, the deviations between budget and final balance, the quality of the services provided, the critical issues and operational inefficiencies.
2. Propose continuous improvement projects for the optimization of processes and formulate business cases with investment suggestions
1. Degree or High School Diploma in technical field;
2. Knowledge of the main technologies in use at medium-large size and complex Facilities.
3. Knowledge of the main elements of electromechanics and pneumatics;
4. Excellent aptitude to teamwork and ability to organize work and coordinate internal and external staff
5. Knowledge of budgeting processes and economic-strategic analysis for the formulation of business and investment plans
6. Knowledge of the national legislation in force for Workplace Health and Safety and continuous updating on the regulatory evolution in the countries where the Group facilities are located.
7. Knowledge of efficiency methods (e.g. TPM, Six Sigma, Lean) is appreciated
8. Good knowledge of English;
Place of work: Soliera (MO)