Personal data processing information notice according to Art. 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – Rev. 28 May 2019
Data subjects: “Contact us” web users.
DUNA-Corradini S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, according to and under the European Regulation 2016/679, herein "GDPR", hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation establishes the protection of data subjects as regards personal data processing and that said processing will be grounded in the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and shall ensure the protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and all confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing: In particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the enforcement of measures connected with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Anonymous statistical purposes;
- the number of readers, openings, unique "clickers" and clicks, devices (iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, etc.) and operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux, Android, etc.) used to read the communication; details on the activity of individual users; details of emails sent by date/time/minute; details of emails delivered and not, of those sent; the list of unsubscribed to the newsletter; who opened an email or clicked on a single link; users with problems displaying the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks made on the links in the message); click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom). The data are used to compare, and possibly improve, the results of communications.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
- Answering your requests.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Entry in the database for sending commercial information and promotional material through automated calling systems as identified in Art. 130 of the Code (e.g. e-mails, newsletters, faxes, etc.).
The provision of data is optional for you concerning the above-mentioned purposes, and your refusal to provide such data does not affect the continuation of the relationship or the appropriateness of the processing.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing utilizing electronic computers.
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the methods specified in Art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Commercial department
- Marketing Office.
Disclosure: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Service company for sending newsletters.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention time: Please note that, following the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, under Art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Data Controller: The Data Controller, according to the law, is DUNA-Corradini S.p.A. (VIA MODENA CARPI 388, 41019 SOLIERA (MO), Italy; e-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: 059 893919; VAT no.: 01803960366) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability and opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general, you can exercise all the rights envisaged by Art.15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR
You can also view the updated version of this notice at any time by going to https://www.dunagroup.com/it/privacy
EU Regulation 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or not of personal data that may concern them, even if said data has not yet been recorded, disclosure of said data in an intelligible form and the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes of and methods used in processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out by electronic instruments;
- the data of the data controller, of the data processors in charge and of the appointed processors according to Art. 5(2);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be revealed to or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as designated representatives of the State, supervisors or persons in charge of such processes.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updates, amendments or, where relevant, supplements to the data;
- the erasure, conversion into anonymous form or blockage of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except for the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning him/her even if about the collection aim;
- to the processing of personal data regarding the party to send advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or business communication.
To consult the cookies installed on the website and manage consent click here
Date of last update: 25/10/2023