New DUNAPACK FILM
We are pleased to announce that we have further improved the performance of our DUNAPACK FILM and introduced a new screen printing.
The new image is inserted in a view to a continuous improvement, evolution and revision of DUNAPACK products, reflecting the ongoing research that distinguishes all products DUNA-Corradini, also from but not limited to the aesthetic point of view.
The green color of the serigraphy draws the DUNA-Corradini guideline in the direction of environmental sustainability, evidence of our commitment to finding sustainable solutions: among these, surely the new packaging products DUNAPACK ECO, made with 25% raw materials that come from renewable sources.
The new screen pritnting is already present today on the following items:
- DUNAPACK FILM 04700 BDM - cod.700033 (microholes 5 ± 1 cm on the closed side and 5 ± 1 cm on the open side)
- DUNAPACK FILM 04700 BD - cod.700161 (no microholes)
- DUNAPACK FILM 04515 BD - cod.700144 (no microholes)
- DUNAPACK FILM 04515 BDM - cod.700108 (microholes 5 ± 1 cm on the closed side and 5 ± 1 cm on the open side)
- DUNAPACK FILM 04515 BA - cod.700158 (no microholes)
All others will follow, as soon as we phased out stocks present in the warehouse.