DUNAPOX AD is our epoxy adhesives range, most of which are bi-component epoxy glues which stand out for their wide range of viscosities and penetration.
DUNAPOX BLACK AD 135, ideal for high temperature (400°), is a thixotropic epoxy adhesive designed to expand and contract with the tool under temperature without cracking/degradation.
Our extra-transparent epoxy adhesives are particularly important, with high resistance to yellowing that allow them to couple glass with other materials.
Advantages of epoxy adhesives:
- High chemical resistance
Epoxy resins are not affected by the majority of organic solvents
- Excellent adhesion
Epoxy resins have an intrinsic strong grip
- High mechanical resistance
Being structural epoxy adhesives, many tensile tests show that the body breaks before the epoxy resin
- High resistance to temperature
- High resistance to ageing
DUNAPOX SEA 125 is a high temperature epoxy sealer (400°) designed to seal polyurethane, epoxy and graphite to achieve vacuum integrity and an ultra-smooth, protective surface. Available in gallon kits
- Can withstand up to 400°F
- Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled
- Cures to a tough, Shore D 85 protective surface
- Designed to expand and contract with the tool under temperature
- Available in both blue and black coloration